Saturday 10 October 2015

SOME OF MY FAVOURITE BEAUTY YOUTUBERS

Hey y'all, so I thought I'd take a break from boring you with what I was doing over in Europe and talk about who I watch on YouTube for anything beauty/skincare/makeup related! I absolutely love makeup and learning new techniques and what works well with me, but I'm also very passionate about my skincare too. So if y'all are looking for the best tips and tricks of the trade or advice, check out these darlings below (click on them for links)!


Fall / Autumn Makeup Look Tutorial | Smokey Eyes and Deep Berry Lips
Michelle has got to be one of my favourites that I'm always looking to for any new products on the market or anything I just haven't tried myself! She is absolutely flawless and I would highly recommend checking her out. Not only does she do celebrity makeup tutorials, she also does her own makeup looks, hauls, GRWM, drugstore tutorials and plenty of reviews, first impressions and favourites!

Back To School Makeup
Aside from being a Butler (soon to be Wood), she is an extremely motivational person and I really really love that. Carlie's main content isn't just beauty related, but all the ones she has put out I absolutely love! And not to mention I love her everyday content too. Basically, I just love Carlie…lets be honest. One of favourites was her Night Care Routine that she posted nearly 1 year ago! Wow, its been so long!

Burnt Gold Makeup Tutorial
If y'all are into anything beauty/makeup related, Kathleen is your gal! From hauls to collections, tutorials, swatch reviews, shoe collections or even keeping us updated on her own limited edition makeup collabs! She literally has a video for anything and everything! Check. Her. Out. Now!

My February Favourites
This girl is so multitalented. I got into Lauren for her everyday, main content. She is absolutely hilarious, I just love her! But I also love her beauty hauls and videos like 'What I Put On My Face'. She is an absolute all rounder!

Evening Skincare Routine
I absolutely love her makeup tutorials and her skincare videos! As I mentioned before, I am big on skincare so I definitely like looking around and seeing what everyone else uses and what works for them. One of my favourites of Niomi's was her Beauty Tips video with her Mum and Grandma…I absolutely adored it!

The Best Foundation For Your Skin
You're absolutely crazy if you don't love these sisters! If you're into your makeup, I can guarantee you've seen at least one of their videos or have used at least one of their products (real techniques brushes!). I absolutely love love love their channel and learning so many tips and tricks and techniques! You cannot go wrong with them.

Smokey Evening Makeup For Glasses Wearers! 
Okay, Tanya is just a given. Everyone knows that, right? If I have an event or outing to go to, her channel is always the first I go to. I will sit there for hours watching her tutorials and deciding which one I like best to wear out that day/night. Aside from being extremely cute, adorable & funny, she is also an absolute legend and pro. She is literally flawless.

Autumn/Fall Makeup | Gold Eyes & Berry Lips
She is last, but certainly not least. While we all know Zoe doesn't pin herself as a 'beauty guru', she does have some amazing haul videos and hair and makeup tutorials. Everybody loves Zoe, it's impossible not to!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment