Saturday 29 March 2014

I'M BACK BITCHES #HIATUS


YO YO YO! I'm back bitches, for another year of concerts, having fun & going deaf. I clearly have not posted in nearly 6 months! I've been going through some stuff, give a girl a break!

I'll start off by saying that I will try to make this a regular thing again AND I'm probably going to be posting some cool new stuff like my favourite beauty products (girly, I know) and/or my latest opinions on current events and maybe even some fiction shit, I don't know, I do what I want.

You can certainly look forward to posts from the times I went to One Direction, Fall Out Boy & Paramore!! And also posts like my current favourite albums, favourite playlists and sweet reviews!

I hope I can please some of you; I know I don't really have a 'fan base' as such but whatever, this can be a bit of light reading,

HOE X


No comments:

Post a Comment