Saturday 6 December 2014

CURRENT FAVOURITES

I figured I'd post about my current favourites and then a couple posts down the track, toward the end of December, I'd do an overall 2014 post. I really, really, want to fill you guys in on my 2014 faves because I've been through such a variety of genres and artists this year! 

Anyway, back to this post. I have posted this same survey/quiz before, but I thought it would be good to do an updated version too!

Favorites

1. Favourite song? 
At the moment? Speak Now -- Taylor Swift. Another oldie, but a goodie!
2. Favourite Musical Genre at the moment? Country for sure! 

3. Favourite Band at the moment?
Paramore (they're also my all time favourite, shhh!)
4. Favourite new solo artist?
Definitely the one and only, Sam Smith.

5. Favorite instrument?
Love me some acoustic guitar!

About Your Music

6. What instruments can you play?
None

7. Can you sing?
In the shower, yes.

8. are you in a band?
No

9. Do you consider yourself a band geek?
In general, yes!

10. Do you write songs? if so about what?
Nope, I just stick to my day job ;)

Your Music Currently

11. What was the last song you listened to?
The Wind -- Zac Brown Band

12. What was the last cd you bought? Taylor Swifts first album!

13. what was the last song you put on your iPod? Get Away -- Jessie J

14. What was the last song you heard on the radio?
Blank Space -- Taylor Swift

Extra stuff for Fun

15. What was the first cd you bought?
Beautiful Soul - Jesse McCartney

16. What is your favorite musical?
Grease!

17. what is your favorite theme song from a TV show?
Either HIMYM or One Tree Hill or The OC...or Laguna Beach

18. What song describes you?
For a Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic -- Paramore

19. What song describes you and your best friend?
A Thousand Miles -- Vanessa Carlton

20. What song describes your relationship or lack of? Miracle -- Paramore

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment