Wednesday 8 March 2017

CHEEKY LIFE UPDATE *9 MONTHS LATER*

Hey Y'all,

Jesus Christ, I really need to start getting my shit together. Especially considering so much has been going on; I have so many stories to tell!

So, 9 months after my last post, here I am updating y'all!

Where do I even begin?! Well to start off with, back in September 2016, I quit my relatively stable job in Australia and began getting myself ready for my 6 week adventure around the United States of America only to then move to Canada straight after...all on my lonesome.

Never in a million years did I think I'd land a job at a ski hill in Canada (classic Aussie move), not to mention travel around America beforehand all by myself.

The anxiety definitely didn't kick in until the actual day I left. The 3 hour drive to the airport was the longest drive of my life! I definitely think my poor Mom was more terrified than I was. She was radiating anxiety that day. She looked like she was going to be sick! That obviously didn't help my anxiety levels, that's for sure!

But, somehow, here I am in Canada, alive and well and living the bloody dream. I've also managed to score myself a summer job and have already been offered another job at the same ski hill for the next ski season.

Yeah, life's alright.

I will certainly be updating y'all a lot more often, so keep your eyes peeled X


No comments:

Post a Comment