Thursday 13 August 2015

CAN WE TALK ABOUT PRETTY LITTLE LIARS? (Just A Little Update)

Hey y'all. I am super duper sorry for the lack of posts over the last couple weeks! Aside from stressing about my upcoming trip to Europe (I leave in 7 days AH!), I've just been dealing with some personal stuff and I didn't really feel like posting; I just was not motivated at all. Not only was I not motivated, I really had no content either…my life is actually super boring. And I'm sure y'all don't want to just read rants about work or life or boys or any of that!

So in my absence I haven't done too much. I've just been taking some much needed me time and just chilling and watching movies.

BUT HOLD UP

Can we talking about Pretty Little Liars for a sec? If you haven't seen the Season 6 Mid-Season Finale THEN DONT CONTINUE READING!

The whole episode I was kind of just thinking, like wow, this is really anticlimactic. Please tell me I'm not the only one? I totally understand how CeCe is actually Charles is totally triply and mind blowing, but at the same time, like why couldn't it have been someone that would've shocked us more? CeCe was always apart of the A team, so that's why I didn't find it too surprising if I'm honest. However, the way it was executed and the back story of how it came about was quite genius.
I applaud you, I. Marlene King.

I just wanted a bigger surprise is all! Someone that really would've left me saying "WTF?!" and completely just "…can't even". I just wanted someone that no one would've expected, like one of the mums or the girls…not someone that was already apart of the A team to begin with. But thats juts my opinion!


So 7 days until I leave for Europe for nearly 5 weeks. I will try to have another post up before then, but I'm not making any promises! I could potentially do some short posts while I'm over there as like journal entry things but I don't know…I could be having too much fun!

Anyways, sorry for the super boring post

X

No comments:

Post a Comment