Friday 10 July 2015

#FBF - LOTS OF FETUS ME!

So, pretty much all day at work i was trying to decide what to do tonight for my post. Then I thought, "You know you don't have to post everyday, just chill" but then I thought "No, I WANT to post tonight".
I'm now sitting here at 9:30pm listening to Taylor Swift, eating pringles and still trying to decide what to post. I have ended up grabbing my mums hardrive of old photos and seeing what I could dig up for a solid fetes/throwback post. 

I sincerely hope y'all enjoy laughing at me and the fact my mum dressed me like a lesbian.








This was my ENTIRE school (years K-6) just fyi.








Me and my aunty in America 2000






Me and my mum on my first day of school!

I hope y'all can appreciate style when you see it.





My cousin, Riley, and I were super close growing up!

Okay now neither of these are me but I had to throw it in because the one on the left is my mumma bear and she is the cutest.








And here, my good people, is where it gets embarrassing. 
*Cue the teenage years*





Year 10 formal YAS
Yes, when I was 14 I dyed my hair fire engine red.


When my mum makes me pose for a pic of me going to my 'first party'





AND unfortunately that is where I'm leaving it for this evening. It only gets worse from here. However, if you do wish to see more embarrassing fetus photos of myself, do feel free to +1 it and we'll see what happens.
I also was not expecting this post to be so lengthy. Oops.

X













No comments:

Post a Comment