Sunday 26 July 2015

MY EXPERIENCE GETTING LIP INJECTIONS! PART 2

Hey y'all, yes it is time for the part 2 of the lip injections!

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ PART 1 DO IT NOW!

So originally my next post was gonna be a haul with a video but because I'm special I didn't realise that my new camera takes a standard SD card rather than a mini one which is all I have! Anyway, moving on…

Exactly 1 month later (14th of February), my friend and I went back to Laser Clinics Australia in Westfield Woden to get a top up for our lips! The appointment was a lot shorter because we didn't have the consultation attached to it. The price was still the same though ($389). The doctor used the Juvaderm for us both again as it was the product we each had last time.

I definitely worked myself a little bit beforehand thinking that it was going to be super painful, even though it wasn't last time! I decided to grow some balls and I went first this time. I believe it was either Ed Sheeran or Paramore playing, so I was chilling out a bit. Anyway, the numbing cream went on again. This time I didn't get any in my mouth! YAY! My lips went numb and that was it. I definitely worked myself up for no absolute reason whatsoever! You absolutely cannot feel any pain at all and if you do, it's really only a pinch from the needle going in.

This time round I ended up getting all of the 1mL instead of only half. From memory, I believe I got most of the product in my top lip as my bottom lip was already bigger than my top. We just wanted to even it out a little bit.

It was over super quick and I was extremely happy with the results! It was exactly the right shape I wanted and everything. You do have to keep in mind that because you've had the injections, your lips are a tad swollen, so the size will actually go down a little bit.

This is what they looked like a couple days after:

This was a month later:

And this is them now:

So if you remember in my last post, they don't last forever! You have to get them topped up every now and then if you want to keep the size or even go bigger! The faster your metabolism, the quicker they dissolve.

I personally think this is a great option if you're wanting a bit of plumping but aren't too sure, because it's not permanent! That's what makes it so great. If you're undecided, it doesn't matter! You don't have to make a lifetime commitment to these lips.

SIDE NOTE: Can we plz appreciate how amazing Demi Lovato's new song, Cool For The Summer, is? Like I've had it on repeat for the last hour and a bit! SO BLOODY CATCHY! +1 if you agree :)

X

No comments:

Post a Comment