Tuesday 28 July 2015

MY TRAVEL CLOTHING HAUL!

Hey y'all. I'M GOING TO EUROPE IN 24 DAYS AHHHHH! So obviously, being a girl, it's pretty much a given that you have to buy a whole new wardrobe. And that is pretty much exactly what I did!

I purchased ¾ of what I am taking online and the rest is just bits and bobs of clothes that I already had. The main places I got my clothes from were:

I thought it would be a lot easier for everyone, myself included, if I just put all of what I bought into a video and uploaded it to youtube. I would like to point out that it obviously isn't a top notch quality video, but I don't mind. I only put it together so I can quickly get through what I bought instead of posting a zillion pictures on here! Plus, I tend to ramble a bit so it definitely made more sense to make a video where I can explain things to you that I normally can't really type because I just ramble!

Please check out my video below! If there is anything that you would recommend me taking, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! 


I really do hope y'all enjoy it. I'm so so so excited for my trip. This is something Ive been dreaming of doing since as long as I can remember and I just cannot believe that I am finally doing it! You can most certainly expect a couple more video posts of my essentials and what not.

PS. Lets just appreciate my double chin for a second, yeah? 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment