Tuesday 6 August 2013

5SOS, Cher Lloyd & Hot Chelle Rae All In One Night!


"I got you front row seats to Hot Chelle Rae" said my mum when I got home from school. I almost died. I got so so so so excited only to find out that they were playing at the National Convention Centre which is the smallest venue ever (and where I saw Hilary Duff!) and what made it worse was that it was a free admission mosh pit. Worst feeling ever.



The Support Support act was 5 Seconds Of Summer (5SOS) and they were quite new to scene back then, so not many people had heard of them. They were more YouTube famous more than anything but boy their music was/is amazing. They blew us all away with how incredible their talent was/is and now look at them; world tour with One Direction....doesn't get much better than that! They have worked so hard to get to where they are and as a fan, I'm proud.





























You can see Luke's muscles from even this far away......what.





























The Support act was Cher Lloyd. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get any photos of her for two reasons: 1. I was in the mosh pit for most of it & 2. My camera ran out of battery because I'm stupid and forgot to charge it. RULE NUMBER ONE WHEN GOING TO A CONCERT: ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOUR CAMERA IS CHARGED THE NIGHT BEFORE!

Before Hot Chelle Rae themselves came onto the stage, the HCR Bear decided to come out for a bit. The HCR Bear was someone who was dressed in a bear costume wearing a HCR tshirt over the top. That person, whoever it was, really just interacted with the crowd and got us pumped up for HCR.

Suddenly all of the lights start to flicker all different colours then before you know it everyones screaming and HCR are onstage! They had us screaming from the get go and I was on my feet dancing all night!





























Now, keep in mind, this is when my camera had died so the rest of these snaps are from my phone. So if they're dodgy quality, you know why!





























Ryan & Nash just chatting. The mosh was wild! But because I'm a short ass, I preferred to dance and sing and enjoy myself where I could actually see the stage!





























You can even see Ryan's bow tie!

When this tour was commencing, they only had a single album at the time which made the show really short and they didn't actually come back out on stage for an encore which i found weird because every other concert I had been to had had a mad encore to end the night with. Overall though, it was a fantastic night, a bit surreal actually. To this day I still have trouble remembering if this even happened or not! They really put on a show for the crowd and I would definitely go and see them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment