Thursday 15 August 2013

MY 'SLOW IT DOWN' PLAYLIST!

Here's another playlist of mine that I thought I'd share. I always pop on this playlist if I'm trying to chill out, relax, trying to get to sleep or if I've had a really bad day! This playlist either calms me down, lets me have a sook or even puts me in a better state of mind. Enjoy!

The A Team - Ed Sheeran
Airplanes (ft. Hayley Williams) - B.o.B
All Too Well - Taylor Swift
American Honey - Lady Antebellum
Back To December - Taylor Swift
Broken Arrow - The Script
Brother - Matt Corby
Bubbly - Colbie Caillat
Don't You Remember - Adele
Drowning - Conor Maynard
Everything Has Changed ft. Ed Sheeran - Taylor Swift
Fallin' For You - Colbie Caillat
Gentleman - Cody Simpson
Ghosts - New Empire
Give Me Love - Ed Sheeran
Half Of My Heart - John Mayer
Ho Hey - The Lumineers
How Do You Feel Today - Gabrielle Aplin
I Almost Do - Taylor Swift
I Do - Colbie Caillat
I Wont Give Up - Jason Mraz
I Wont Let You Go -James Morrison
Impossible - James Arthur
In Case - Demi Lovato
Keep Pushing Me - Gabrielle Aplin
Keep Your Head Up - Andy Grammar
Kiss Me - Ed Sheeran
Landslide - Dixie Chicks
Let her Go (Acoustic) - Passenger
Let Me In - Gabrielle Aplin
Lucky ft. Colbie Caillat - Jason Mraz
Nightingale - Demi Lovato
Oblivion - Bastille
Over Again - One Direction
People Help The People - Birdy
Resolution - Matt Corby
Salvation - Gabrielle Aplin
Same Mistakes - One Direction
Set Me On Fire - Bella Ferraro
Shelter - Birdy
Skinny Love - Birdy
Slow It Down - The Lumineers (One of my all time favourite songs!)
Stop this Train - John Mayer
Stubborn Love - The Lumineers
Summertime of Our Lives - Cody Simpson
Sunburn - Ed Sheeran
Undermine (Acoustic) - Hayden Panettiere
Up ft Jessie J - James Morrison
Vultures - John Mayer
We Cry - The Script
When Im Gone - Eminem
When You Look Me In The Eyes - Jonas Brothers
Who You Are (Live Acoustic Version) - Jessie J
You Give Me Something - James Morrison


No comments:

Post a Comment