Monday 5 August 2013

My 'PUMP IT UP' Playlist!

Hello internet friends,

Seeing as this is a music blog I though I might do some odd posts here and there about all my different playlists because I have like 50.

To start things off, I'm going to give you guys a look into whats featured in my 'PUMP IT UP' playlist...

All Of The Lights- Kanye West
Alpha Dog- Fall Out Boy
America's Suitehearts- Fall Out Boy
Another World- One Direction
The Ballard Of Mona Lisa- Panic! At The Disco
Beautiful Freaks- Hot Chelle Rae
Brick By Boring Brick- Paramore
Careful- Paramore
Dance, Dance- Fall Out Boy
Decode- Paramore
Do It Like A Dude- Jessie J
Domino- Jessie J
Earthquake- Labrinth
Emergency- Paramore
Everything About You- One Direction
Eye Of The Tiger- Survivor
Feel The Love- Rudimental
Freeze- Chris Brown/T-Pain
Gold- Guy Sebastian
Hallehlujah- Paramore
How Far We've Come- Matchbox 20
How We Do (Party)- Rita Ora
I Write Sins Not Tragedies- Panic! At The Disco
Im Like A Lawyer With The Way Im Always Trying To Get You- Fall Out Boy
Suger, We're Going Down- Fall Out Boy
The Take Over, The Breaks Over- Fall Out Boy
Last Night- Good Charlotte
Jesus Of Suburbia- Green Day
Laserlight- Jessie J
Mr Brightside- The Killers
Take Me Back- New Empire
Here In Your Eyes- New Empire
Ignorance- Paramore
Thats What You Get- Paramore
My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark- Fall Out Boy
Heart Attack- Demi Lovato
Radioactive- Rita Ora

So thats my playlist. Love it or leave it...whatever. Comment if you have anything you would like me to post about!

No comments:

Post a Comment