Wednesday 7 August 2013

My Top 10 Movies With The Best Soundtrack !

Hello internet friends,

Here are my Top 10 Movies With The Best Soundtrack!


10. Transformers 1, 2 & 3.
I love love love love the Transformers movies, like I am a Transformers nerd to be completely honest. The amount of Transformers stuff I own is unbelievable but I am also a music nerd and I love how Linkin Park pretty much dominate the soundtrack...I just love it.

9. Any of the Step Up movies.
BEST. PUMP UP. TRACKS. EVER

8. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Apart from being such a great movie it has such a brilliant, feel good soundtrack to it!

7. Pitch Perfect
As I am sitting here writing this post, I'm actually watching Pitch Perfect with my brother and I love all the mash-ups and acapella versions and they're all so catchy and you can't help but sing along!

6. 8 Mile
HUGE HUGE HUGE EMINEM FAN RIGHT HERE! 'Nuff said.

5. Romeo & Juliet
The soundtrack is some ways is so mesmerising and it really encapsulates to emotion and severity of the scenes.

4. Saturday Night Fever
HAH HAH HAH HAH STAYIN ALIVE. Okay that line right there says it all, plus it's a classic and who doesn't love a classic! ....and John Travolta.

3. Rocky (III)
No one in this whole world can resist smashing out Eye Of The Tiger when that scene comes on. Its just a given.

2. Grease
One of my all time favourite movies. I can quote this movie line for line and sing every word! My best friend and I always have little Grease jams at school, it's great! ......and it has John Travolta....again; 'nuff said.

1. The Breakfast Club
All time favourite movie right here. It is full of pure brilliance. I cannot express in words how beyond amazeballs this movie makes me feel. Also I have the biggest girl crush on Molly Ringwald; she's perfect!

"Don't you forget about me"

No comments:

Post a Comment