Wednesday 7 August 2013

That One Time Adam Levine Stripped On Stage - (Maroon 5 2012) !


Okay, so, the title may have been a little misleading. Sorry. Well Yes, I did go and see Maroon 5 but Adam didn't strip....fully. HE DID TAKE HIS SHIRT OFF *cue drooling*

The Support Support act for M5 were a vegas band called The Cab. Holy Moly. They were so loud, I could literally feel the bass through my chest! They were awesome though! Those boys were loud and got us so pumped up. I would highly recommend listening to some of their music, you won't be disappointed!

 The Cab rocking the stage.


If you read my Matchbox 20 post, it was Evermore who stole the stage for the main support act. Again, I can't say much more than I already have apart from they really just know how to get a crowd pumping!























Intimate song with Evermore.


Maroon 5 punch onto stage blasting their brilliant songs. Shortly after they played 'Lucky Strike' which is one of my favourite songs of theres...ever. They lights where going crazy and the whole atmosphere of the show just grew from there. Check out what I mean in the snap below!





























Maroon 5 are absolutely amazing in concert. They interact with the crowd and get everyone off their feet; jumping and dancing around!





























Adam looking sexy.





























To top it off, for the encore songs, they had a massive disco ball come down from the roof and it was purely breath taking. Just seeing the crowd light up and the added effect of the disco ball...words cannot describe who much the crowd's cheers intensified. Just amazing.

"Thank you Sydney, we love you".

No comments:

Post a Comment