Sunday 4 August 2013

Hilary Duff: Canberra 2005 & Brisbane 2008 - THROWBACK!

Hilary Duff.....where to start?! When i was about 7, I fell in love with Hilary Duff, but not in a lesbian way, haha! She was pretty much my life up until I was 13 and i then discovered The Jonas Brothers! She is still currently my role model in life and I still have every single one of her albums/singles and the hundreds of posters I collected.

When i was 9 I went to her concert in my home town Canberra, Australia. It was at the National Convention Centre, which after seeing Hot Chelle Rae there last year (there will be a post on them too!), is quite a small venue, but when I was that age I thought it was huge. From memory, it was extremely loud from all the screaming girls...and yes I was one of them. I remember singing along to every song and getting looks from the girl sitting next to me because she didn't know all the words and I did. I would now just like to say "HAH! SUCKED IN" to that girl.





Now, this was before I even owned a camera, so I actually stole this photo from my best friend (If you're reading this: SOZ). I dug up this pic this afternoon and I couldn't scan it or anything so what better way to take a photo of a photo.






























I definitely remember buying this shirt and I wore it everywhere. It was my favourite shirt for years and I still have it! (Sorry for the poor quality pic).

3 Years later I went to see her Dignity Tour in Brisbane. I was staying with my dad at the time and I was getting so excited because my step mum was supposed to take me and she's super cool and I was getting so hyped and then my little sister decides to get sick so my dad had to take me....HOW LAME! I was so upset and angry and i really didn't enjoy myself, all because i was there with my dad! Anyways, I had scored seated floor tickets and i was so close! I remember standing on my chair dancing the whole time. It turned out to be a hoot!































This has got to be the blog with the worst photos ever! I managed to dig this ticket up and take a photo but i had no clue how to flip it or whatever!

To this day i still love Hilary Duff, I still think she is amazing.

Stick around for my post later tonight on my time at the Lady Gaga concert (2010)!

No comments:

Post a Comment